The Associate will be responsible for cultivating a highly positive community and business environment for our development partners and their customers, overseeing the creation of new tools, resources, and value-add services. The candidate must have a demonstrated interest in providing exceptional customer service to all stakeholders and operating in ap-like environment.
· Working closely with our development partners to create value-add services and tools to grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
· Serving as a consistent presence during partner onboarding sessions and proactively connecting with existing partners to determine how we can address their pain points and enhance their overall experience working with us.
· Collaborating with our origination team to support project-specific tasks and sales processes.
· Creating and managing new sales and marketing collateral.
· Maintaining and improving our partner resource library, including updates to base contracts, program handbooks, and onboarding/training materials.
· Generating content for regular newsletters and announcements.
· Maintaining outstanding, positive working relationships with internal teams and all external parties.
· Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
· A commitment to providing best-in-class customer service to our partners and our customers.
· Remarkable enthusiasm and a team-oriented predilection.
· Demonstrated interest in building a stronger, cleaner economy and deploying more solar.
Additional Eligibility Requirement DSD will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies Distributed Solar Development has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Distributed Solar Development will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Distributed Solar Development, in any capacity will be considered property of Distributed Solar Development. This policy is applicable to all Distributed Solar Development locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Distributed Solar Development will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.