Olive Hill Group is looking for a Senior Property Accounting Manager to lead our property management accounting team. The Senior Property Accounting Manager is responsible for overseeing all accounting and financial reporting functions for a portfolio of commercial properties. This position offers the opportunity to work with a growing company that encourages collaboration across several professional teams in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Construction and Property Management.
- Overall responsibility for all accounting matters relating to a portfolio of office and development properties.
- Review, analyze, and present to the management team the month-end, quarter-end, and annual financial statements of the portfolio.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations on the portfolio performance.
- Oversee CAM reconciliations and budget variance reports.
- Oversee AR/AP functions and timely distributions to institutional partners.
- Coordinate with external auditors for annual audits/tax returns of portfolio.
- Serve as the management liaison between the property accounting team and the property management team and other internal teams to ensure the timely delivery of accounting reports, and maintain communication.
- Overseeing updates and training for the firm’s accounting system (MRI).
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- 6+ years of property management accounting servicing commercial office portfolios.
- Experience leading and mentoring teams of accountants.
- CPA a strong plus.
- Experience with MRI a strong plus.