Olive Hill Group, a real estate investor and operator based in Culver City, is seeking a Property Controller to lead our property management accounting team. We are looking for experienced candidates who are entrepreneurial and eager to lead a growing accounting team in a growing firm.
- Overall responsibility for all accounting matters relating to a portfolio of office and development properties.
- Review, analyze, and present to the management team the month-end, quarter-end, and annual financial statements of the portfolio.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations on the portfolio performance.
- Oversee CAM reconciliations and budget variance reports.
- Oversee AR/AP functions and timely distributions to institutional partners.
- Coordinate with external auditors for annual audits/tax returns of portfolio.
- Serve as the management liaison between the property accounting team and the property management team and other internal teams to ensure the timely delivery of accounting reports, and maintain communication.
- Overseeing updates and training for the firm’s accounting system (MRI).
- College degree in accounting field or related experience.
- CPA a strong plus.
- 10+ years of property management accounting servicing commercial office portfolios.
- Experience with MRI a strong plus.
- Adept at making presentations with Power Point.
- Clear and concise communicator.
- Experience leading and mentoring teams of accountants.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Health & Dental insurance
- 4% 401(k) Matching
- PTO and Sick Time
- Career development support