The Program Director will report to the School Manager of the location.
We are looking for a Program Director to supervise a wide range of programs. You will be responsible for the delivery and overall success of each program. You will supervise and inform management on progress and performance of each program.
A successful Program Director must have a broad knowledge of program management principles. They must have a strategic mindset as well as be able to lead and develop their direct reports. They ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the students of KA Martial Arts.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Initiating and setting goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the School Manager and organization.
· Planning the programs/events from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones, and processes.
· Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvement.
· Supervise all programs to provide feedback and resolve complex problems.
· Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures within the location keeping customers and organizational goals in mind.
· Read reports prepared by the organization to determine progress and issues.
· Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies.
· Keep School Managers informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations on all programs/events within the school.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· A business acumen with strategic abilities
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
· Excellent communication skills
· Martial Arts Experience a plus
· Some knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. MyStudio experience a plus.
· Must pass a criminal background check.