The School Manager will report to the Managing Owner of the location.
We are looking for a high-performing School Manager to help us meet our student acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management. Additionally, you will be responsible for disseminating all martial arts curriculum to your team members and your student base.
A successful School Manager must love martial arts and understand how to ignite that love in others. You need to inspire your students and team members to reach new heights in their abilities and goals.
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
· Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its’ strong presence.
· Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team.
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their goals within martial arts and the community.
· Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent.
· ATA Level 3 Certified Instructor a plus.
· Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
· Committed to continuous martial arts, sales, and management education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
· Must clear a criminal background check.