Van Leeuwen Ice Cream is hiring both part-time team and full-time team members to work at our first ever Connecticut location, Greenwich. Our team members are the ultimate Van Leeuwen ambassadors as they exemplify our world-class standards in everything they do. Our team members must have availability to work at least three shifts per week and past 12 AM. We are looking for self-starters who are easily able to work as a part of a team or alone. The ideal candidate is someone with amazing energy, fantastic people skills, and a love for ice cream!
Full Time Ice Cream Servers at Van Leeuwen's scoop shops have made on average up to $26 per hour (this includes hourly rate + Tips and is year-to-date averages).
- Prepare and serve guests all menu items in accordance with established service and build-out standards.
- Process guest transactions of purchased menu selections at the register and receive/process payment.
- Maintain store cleanliness and follow all proper sanitation guidelines.
- Deliver excellent guest service to all customers.
- Complete inventory tasks, as well as receive and arrange delivery from vendors and Van Leeuwen HQ.
- Follow Van Leeuwen's established safety, grooming, uniform, and employee conduct standards.
- Ability to operate POS system
- Able to push/pull/lift 50 lbs. of weight
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible availability
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Food handlers certificate a plus