Van Leeuwen Ice Cream is hiring part-time and full-time time Ice Cream Servers to work out of our Rittenhouse, Philly Ice Cream shop. Our Ice Cream Servers are the ultimate Van Leeuwen ambassadors as they exemplify our world-class standards in everything they do. Our servers must have availability to work at least three shifts per week and past 11PM. We are looking for self-starters who are easily able to work as a part of a team or alone. The ideal candidate is someone with amazing energy, fantastic people skills, and a love for ice cream!
Full Time Ice Cream Servers at Van Leeuwen's Philadelphia's scoop shops have made on average up to $23 per hour (this includes hourly rate + Tips and is year-to-date averages).
- Prepare and serve guests all menu items in accordance with established service and build-out standards
- Process guest transactions of purchased menu selections at the register and receive/process payment
- Maintain store cleanliness and follow all proper sanitation guidelines
- Deliver excellent guest service to all customers
- Complete inventory tasks, as well as receive and arrange delivery from vendors and Van Leeuwen HQ
- Follow Van Leeuwen's established safety, grooming, uniform, and employee conduct standards
- Ability to operate POS system
- Able to push/pull 50 lbs. of weight
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Food handlers certificate a plus
- Barista experience a plus
- Benefits are available to all full time employees (employees who regularly work 25 hours a week) with a 70% contribution by the company