Summary: The Project Manager works with the VP of Marketing & VP of Medical Education to support all assigned products, programs, and events for Catalyst OrthoScience.
The Project Manager works with the Sales, Medical Education, R&D and other internal stakeholders to support & manage Catalysts projects, programs, and events.
Experience in marketing project management and event planning in the Medical Device space is highly desired.
The Project Manager must be able to prioritize activities, allocate resources, and work in team environments for greatest effectiveness.
Marketing support: ~ 50% of time
• Assist with competitive information and master market data updates
• Coordinate social media initiatives to include LinkedIN, Facebook & YouTube
• Update and maintain mycatalystortho portal and other web-based assets
• Collateral updates, routing, and approvals within internal system
• Coordinate activities & budget tracking with 3rd party vendors
• Support marketing, branding, and collateral development, and execution
Medical Education support: ~ 50% of time
• Medical education event planning and post event reporting
• Managing tradeshow (National & Regional) logistics
• Process payments, coordinate pre-event calls, ordering literature, banners, collateral, etc.
• On-site support for key events and meetings
• Expense and detail coordination with 3rd party vendors
• Surgeon travel, expenses, and Sunshine reporting
General duties for both marketing & medical education support:
• Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment for assigned projects & events
• Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Help prepare budgets
• Data entry
• Support sales & internal education with updated materials and communications on an ongoing basis.
• Routinely communicate with the sales force regarding product updates and availability, competitive activity, sales positioning, best practices, and new product development updates.
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants for assigned projects
• Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
• Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
• 3+ years of project management and/or event planning at a Medical Device company
• Orthopedic medical device experience preferred
• High degree of initiative
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Sense of urgency
• Strong analytical skills
• Take charge attitude and the ability to drive the agenda of the project, dealing objectively and professionally with encountered hurdles.
• Strong project management skills.
• Proficiency in platforms similar to Typeform, Formstack, Mailchipm, Sharepoint,and MedComli desired.
• Fluent in Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook preferred.