Mission for Account Executive
To lead outbound sales for PrograMetrix resulting in three (3) new clients per quarter, $500,000 in contractual agency revenue, and a 75% client retention rate by end of year 1.
1. Qualify and close three (3) new clients per quarter
o Close all qualified inbound leads generated from our Marketing department
o Develop and present five (5) proposals per quarter resulting in three (3) new clients per quarter
2. Generate $500k in contractual agency fee revenue and $2.5M in programmatic media spend by year 1
o Close $500k+ in contractual agency service fee revenue (consultations, setup fees, management fees, etc.) by end of year 1
o Close $2.5M+ in contractual programmatic media spend from new clients by end of year 1
o Close $100k+ in contractual paid search and paid social media spend from new clients by end of year 1
3. Lead client renewal and up-sell strategies resulting in 75% retention rate
o Work closely with the Client Services team to renew at least 75% of clients you close
o Grow client media spend commitments by at least 10% for each renewal agreement
o Work closely with the Client Services and Marketing teams to develop case studies and testimonial statements to strengthen current client relationships while improving close rate on new business
· 3+ years of experience in an outbound (inside sales) role, ideally within AdTech or MarTech industries
· Proven track record of reaching and exceeding new customer acquisition and revenue goals
· Established senior-level relationships with brand marketers, advertising agencies, media buyers, and technology decision-makers
· Proven success in developing and closing complex media and advertising agency service deals for longer sales cycles (3+ months) involving many stakeholders
· Strong CRM and pipeline reporting experience
· Experience selling for an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP or other online advertising role is a plus
· 3+ years selling programmatic advertising technology or campaign management services (The Trade Desk or Centro programmatic media buying platforms are preferred)
· Day-to-day use of LinkedIn Sales Navigator to prospect for new business opportunities
· 2+ years selling Facebook and Google digital advertising technology and campaign management services (paid social and paid search advertising)
You exemplify and have a strong history of using the below competencies:
· Critical & strategic thinking: You can evaluate a situation using logical thought and come up with the best solutions; You can be trusted to make the best decision.
· Strong work ethic/efficiency: You are determined to succeed. You have a consistent and high-quality work product. You are highly productive by knowing how to prioritize.
· Accountability: You accept responsibility for your activities, you disclose the results in a transparent manner, and you deliver as promised.
· Enthusiasm/Passion: You LOVE what you do. You are excited to get out of bed in the morning to tackle the next challenge. You possess an intrinsic motivation that drives you to produce the best outcome even when you are frustrated or face obstacles.
· Proactivity: You identify and explore opportunities when faced with potential problems and threats instead of waiting to address a problem at a later date.
· Communication and listening skills: You are collaborative and listen to the other perspective before you speak. You feel comfortable giving a presentation at an event or to a large group of people. You can articulate your thoughts both verbally and in written format.
· Honesty/Integrity: You do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do. You keep your promises and you tell the truth with aplomb.
You embody PrograMetrix’s core values:
· Nothing less than customer success: You proactively anticipate the clients’ needs and consistently under promise and over deliver
· Trust through transparency: You are honest and open with the team; addressing issues in real-time with aplomb
· Togetherness inspires excellence: You actively seek out guidance and collaboration with the team. You view coaching as an opportunity to grow and you tactfully give feedback.
· Think big, stay nimble: You bring big ideas to the table and embrace debate. You are flexible in your approach and execution
· Entrepreneurial marketers at heart: You actively work on improving your skillset and keep up with industry trends and news. You find innovative and creative ways to do more with less.