Mission for Senior Client Services Manager
To serve as the leader for the client services department, providing unrivaled service and development of innovative campaign strategies that result in retaining 90% of clients, driving 20% growth in year over year in programmatic client media spend, and gaining 20% departmental efficiency year over year.
- Retain 90% of clients on a yearly rolling average
o Develop & present detailed strategies for clients using insights utilizing any current or past campaign data available while engaging with our partners and tools to support our recommendations
o Review optimizations and campaign data regularly to pull and present insights for clients that are meaningful and important to our client’s business
o Forge relationships and build client performance review and upsell strategies for all current clients within 6 months of hire
- Increase year over year programmatic client media spend by 20%
o Proactively pitch innovative data-driven strategies that increase programmatic investments in high-performing tactics and introduces new and emerging media channels for additional test budget in programmatic
o Further develop and implement campaign optimization framework for entire department
- Develop and execute templated processes and tasks to gain 20% departmental efficiency year over year
o Evaluate current processes on a quarterly basis and adjust as needed to provide more value to our clients while simultaneously increasing our efficiency
o Revenue managed per employee should be at a minimum of $200,000 within 12 months of hire
- 5+ years of client facing account management experience
- Proven ability to lead online and in-person client meetings while demonstrating excellent presentation skills and confidence pitching account growth strategies
- 2+ years building programmatic strategies and managing programmatic campaigns in demand-side platforms (DSPs- The Trade Desk platform preferred)
- 2+ years managing campaigns in Facebook
- 2+ years managing paid search campaigns in Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords)
- 2+ years managing campaigns in LinkedIn
- Experience managing projects in project management software
You exemplify and have a strong history of using the below competencies:
- Critical & Strategic Thinking: You can evaluate a situation using logical thought and come up with the best solutions; You can be trusted to make the best decisions.
- Strong Work Ethic/Efficiency: You are determined to succeed. You have a consistent and high-quality work product. You are highly productive by knowing how to prioritize.
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your activities, you disclose the results in a transparent manner, and you deliver as promised.
- Enthusiasm/Passion: You LOVE what you do. You are excited to get out of bed in the morning to tackle the next challenge. You possess an intrinsic motivation that drives you to produce the best outcome even when you are frustrated or face obstacles.
- Pro-activity: You identify and explore opportunities when faced with potential problems and threats instead of waiting to address a problem at a later date.
- Communication and Listening Skills: You are collaborative and listen to the other perspective before you speak. You feel comfortable giving a presentation to a boardroom full of clients. You can articulate your thoughts both verbally and in written format.
- Honesty/Integrity: You do the right thing because it's the right thing to do. You keep your promises and you tell the truth with aplomb.
You embody PrograMetrix's core values:
- Nothing Less Than Customer Success: You proactively anticipate the clients' needs and consistently under promise and over deliver.
- Trust Through Transparency: You are honest and open with the team and clients; addressing issues in real-time with confidence and composure.
- Togetherness Inspires Excellence: You actively seek out guidance and collaboration with the team and the client. You view coaching as an opportunity to grow and you tactfully give feedback.
- Think Big, Stay Nimble: You bring big ideas to the table and embrace debate. You are flexible in your approach and execution.
- Entrepreneurial Marketers at Heart: You actively work on improving your skill set and keep up with industry trends and news. You find innovative and creative ways to do more with less.