Mission for Client Services Coordinator
To serve as an integral team member in client services providing exceptional support to the team while learning and growing, which results in being promoted into Client Services Manager within 12 months of hire, meeting or exceeding all assigned client KPIs, a task completion rate at or above 95%, and minimizing campaign errors.
1. Be promoted into Client Services Manager within 12 months of hire
o Develop a portfolio of clients that you manage within 9 months of hire
o Hone and develop strategy and execution skills
o Own on-boarding and set-up process
o Take notes on client calls, create tasks, and follow-up on tasks in Wrike within 24 hours of the meeting
o Proactively review tasks assigned to Client Services Manager and help fulfill requests as able
2. Meet or exceed KPIs for all assigned clients
o Utilize and refine optimization framework
3. Task completion rate at or above 95%
o Regularly review your tasks in Wrike and complete in an efficient and effective matter
4. Minimize campaign errors
o Execute on and refine quality assurance process
· 1+ years of customer facing experience
· Advertising and social media experience
· Advertising agency experience
· Paid media campaign execution experience
· Experience managing projects in project management software
You exemplify and have a strong history of using the below competencies:
· Critical & strategic thinking: You can evaluate a situation using logical thought and come up with the solutions. You bring these solutions to the team.
· Strong work ethic/efficiency: You are determined to succeed. You have a consistent and high-quality work product.
· Accountability: You accept responsibility for your activities, you disclose the results in a transparent manner, and you deliver as promised.
· Enthusiasm/Passion: You LOVE what you do. You are excited to get out of bed in the morning to tackle the next challenge. You possess an intrinsic motivation that drives you to produce the best outcome even when you are frustrated or face obstacles.
· Proactivity: You identify and explore opportunities when faced with potential problems and threats instead of waiting to address a problem at a later date.
· Communication and listening skills: You are collaborative and listen to the other perspective before you speak.
· Honesty/Integrity: You do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do. You keep your promises and you tell the truth with aplomb.
You embody PrograMetrix’s core values:
· Nothing less than customer success: You proactively anticipate your team’s and client’s needs and consistently under promise and over deliver
· Trust through transparency: You are honest and open with the team and clients; addressing issues in real-time with aplomb
· Togetherness inspires excellence: You actively seek out guidance and collaboration with the team and the client. You view coaching as an opportunity to grow and you tactfully give feedback.
· Think big, stay nimble: You bring ideas to the table and embrace debate. You are flexible in your approach and execution
· Entrepreneurial marketers at heart: You actively work on improving your skill set and keep up with industry trends and news. You find innovative and creative ways to do more with less.