Wellbox is a growing healthcare company dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives. We do this by providing comprehensive and preventative virtual care solutions that are delivered by an elite team of experienced staff members.
Without our incredible team members, we wouldn’t be able to make the positive impact that we have. Their consistent efforts in supporting, encouraging, and caring for our patients truly make a difference. If this mission resonates with you, we invite you to join us.
We are seeking a full-time Healthcare Documentation Specialist (HDS) to learn the Electronic Health Records (EHRs) with which we work and ensure that encounters are documented correctly.
· Review and complete Chronic Care Management (CCM) documentation in a variety of EHRs
· Provide feedback to Care Coordinators (CCs) to increase accuracy and quality
· Ensure notes are correctly delivered for billing
· Bridge communication between partnered providers and CCs
· Observe HIPAA guidelines
· Assist the data team by looking for missing patient information
· Assist the billing department by producing patient records for audits
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of business are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm ET.
Required Education and Experience
· Must be a Medical Assistant with CURRENT certification
· Familiar with medical terminology, basic anatomy and physiology, and pharmacology
· Strong written communication skills and excellent grammar
· Familiarity with Windows platform, Microsoft Office Suite, and computer competency
· Experience working in an EHR