Wellbox is a growing healthcare company dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives. We do this by providing comprehensive and preventative virtual care solutions that are delivered by an elite team of experienced staff members.
Without our incredible team members, we wouldn’t be able to make the positive impact that we have. Their consistent efforts in supporting, encouraging, and caring for our patients truly make a difference. If this mission resonates with you, we invite you to join us.
Wellbox is seeking an engaging, persuasive, and articulate individual to join the Patient Engagement team for a 3-month project. This person would embrace our vision of providing positive healthcare experiences and outcomes to the patients we serve.
· Contacts 150+ program-eligible patients by outbound phone calls to educate and enroll them in the Chronic Care Management (CCM) program
· Engages with patients over the phone and identifies how CCM could benefit them the most to explain better the value it can bring them
· Answers inbound patient phone calls
· Meets or exceeds weekly and monthly production quotas
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a temporary position for a 3-month project. Hours are full-time, Monday-Friday for the duration of the project.
Required Education, Experience, and Competencies
· Strong persuasive sales skills
· Minimum one-year call center experience, healthcare setting preferred
· Must have a clear and pleasant speaking voice
· Energetic personality
· Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and quota-driven environment
· Proven experience meeting or exceeding goals in a call center environment
· Medical Assistant or other healthcare certification preferred