Wellbox is a growing healthcare company dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives. We do this by providing comprehensive and preventative virtual care solutions that are delivered by an elite team of experienced staff members.
Without our incredible team members, we wouldn’t be able to make the positive impact that we have. Their consistent efforts in supporting, encouraging, and caring for our patients truly make a difference. If this mission resonates with you, we invite you to join us.
Wellbox is seeking a self-motivated, persuasive, and results-driven individual to join our Patient Engagement team. This person would embrace our vision of providing positive healthcare experiences and outcomes to the patients we serve.
· Conducts 150+ outbound phone calls to patients eligible for a Chronic Care Management (CCM) program and educates and enrolls them into the CCM program
· Engages with patients over the phone and identifies how CCM could benefit them the most to better explain the value it can bring them
· Answers inbound patient phone calls
· Meets or exceeds weekly and monthly production quotas
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a regular, full-time position
Required Education, Experience, and Competencies
· Strong persuasive sales skills
· Minimum one-year sales experience
· Minimum one-year call center experience, healthcare setting preferred
· Must have a clear and pleasant speaking voice
· Energetic personality
· Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and quota-driven environment
· Proven experience meeting or exceeding goals in a call center and or sales environment
· Bilingual candidates preferred