Wellbox is a growing healthcare company dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives. We do this by providing comprehensive and preventative virtual care solutions that are delivered by an elite team of experienced staff members. Without our incredible team members, we wouldn’t be able to make the positive impact that we have. Their consistent efforts in supporting, encouraging, and caring for our patients truly make a difference. If this mission resonates with you, we invite you to join us. Position Summary
Wellbox is seeking a dynamic and well-spoken individual to work in our Jacksonville office. This person would embrace our vision of providing positive healthcare experiences and outcomes to the patients we serve.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Take incoming calls and actively listen to the caller to identify needs and route them to the appropriate recipient, enter calls into WOS or ticketing system
· Process incoming and outgoing mail
· Accept and process deliveries to the office
· Perform requests as asked by Wellbox leaders
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This temporary, part-time position will report to the Jacksonville office. The hours are 11:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday. The position is expected to be needed from July 1- August 30 but has the potential to turn into a full-time, permanent position.
Required Education, Experience, and Competencies
· 2-3 years of telephonic customer service experience
· Clinical certification desired