Wellbox is a growing healthcare company dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives. We do this by providing comprehensive and preventative virtual care solutions that are delivered by an elite team of experienced staff members.
Without our incredible team members, we wouldn’t be able to make the positive impact that we have. Their consistent efforts in supporting, encouraging, and caring for our patients truly make a difference. If this mission resonates with you, we invite you to join us.
Wellbox is seeking a dynamic and well-spoken individual to join the Patient Engagement team. This person would embrace our vision of providing positive healthcare experiences and outcomes to the patients we serve.
· Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Contacts 150+ program eligible patients by outbound phone calls to educate and enroll them on the Chronic Care Management (CCM) program
· Engages with patients over the phone and identifies how CCM could benefit them the most to better explain the value it can bring them
· Answers inbound patient phone calls
· Meets or exceeds weekly and monthly production quotas
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a regular, full-time position
Required Education, Experience, and Competencies
· Medical Assistant (MA) Certification preferred
· Strong persuasive sales skills
· Minimum one-year call center experience, healthcare setting preferred
· Must have a clear and pleasant speaking voice
· Energetic personality
· Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and quota-driven environment
· Proven experience meeting or exceeding goals in a call center environment
· Bilingual candidates preferred