Wellbox is a growing healthcare company that provides innovative chronic, preventative, and virtual care management solutions. These comprehensive solutions help assess and improve the health outcomes of our patients.
As a direct result of the number of COVID-19 tests being performed all over the country, it has become increasingly difficult for test results to be delivered to impacted patients in a timely and efficient manner. This has overburdened the healthcare system and decreased the quality-of-care patients are able to receive.
Wellbox has been engaged by a company performing COVID-19 tests to assist with this challenge.
Wellbox staff will be providing high-quality telephonic interactions with patients who have been tested for COVID-19, sharing their results with them, providing the necessary information, and answering their questions and concerns.
This job operates in a professional, remote environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
· Receives inbound calls from patients and utilizes the Wellbox Operating System to look up patient information and report test results
· Educates patients on recommended protocols to follow in cases of positive test results
· Provides general education about COVID-19
Required Education and Experience
· Medical Assistant with current certification
· Two or more years’ healthcare experience
· One or more years’ telephonic experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including Outlook, Excel, and SharePoint
· Capable of making independent decisions with the use of good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
· Bilingual in English/ Spanish preferred
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
The hours for this position are 2 pm - 9 pm ET. Alternating weekends are required. Staff members will be expected to be working in a dedicated office space, free from outside noise and in a HIPAA-compliant fashion.
· $15 hourly