Wellbox is a growing healthcare company that provides innovative virtual care solutions for healthcare systems, healthcare payors, employers, and ACOs. These comprehensive solutions help assess and improve the health outcomes of our patients.
Wellbox is seeking a bilingual LPN to play a pivotal role in improving the health of our patients. The Chronic Care Coordinator will help patients manage chronic health conditions, organize health records, collaborate with an extended care team, coordinate care, and develop wellness plans.
· Manage and support the patient’s health care needs via phone conversations. Phone conversations will primarily be in Russian
· Manage and support a personalized care plan for each member to address their physical, mental, and preventative health
· Coach members to reach their goals of medication management, following medical treatment plans, healthy eating, weight management, increasing activity, stress reduction, and sleep improvement
· Connect members with professionals such as nutritionists, nurses, and doctors who can also assist them in meeting their health care needs
· Prepare members for appointments, procedures, and provide efficient follow-up
· Coordinate some administrative aspects of medical record recovery, appointment management, and insurance claims
· Review insurance plans and suggest tips to get the most from their benefits
· Proactively suggest services relevant to each member
This job operates in a professional, remote environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some equipment setup may be required.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a regular, full-time position. The standard operating hours of Wellbox is Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
Required Education, Experience, and Competencies
· LPN License
· 1-2 years of clinical experience
· Experience in care coordination or care management, Health Coaching, Nursing, Motivational Interviewing counseling
· A true passion for caring for patients
· Excellent ability to think creatively and proactively
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Ability to quickly adapt to new processes, software changes, and priorities
· A sincere interest in helping people and working for a company that is making amazing strides both within the healthcare industry and for patients
· Must have advanced computer skills including typing speed, email, internet research, downloading and uploading files, and working in multiple browser windows. Must be extremely comfortable using new technology and software
· Must be bilingual in English and Russian
Key Success Factors
· Flexible with your availability and interested in working in a telemedicine environment with frequent change and product improvements
· Ability to assess, adapt, and calmly respond to changing and crisis environment
· Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external medical staff and external partners and organizations
· Ability to facilitate patient access to community resources
· Ability to monitor, assess, and record patient progress against a plan of care
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
· Skilled in care management and patient assessments
· Knowledge of care management, resource, and utilization management