Wellbox is a growing healthcare company that provides innovative chronic, preventative, and virtual care management solutions. These comprehensive solutions help assess and improve the health outcomes of our patients.
Wellbox is seeking a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse to work from their home office while complying with HIPAA privacy laws.
• Remotely monitors the patient's blood pressure, glucose levels, etc.
• Abides by the plan of care and orders of the practice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competencies Required to Perform the Position
• Licensed Nurse with a current active license in the state of residency
• Understand health care goals associated with chronic disease management provided by the practice
• Ability to provide prevention and intervention for multiple disease conditions through motivational coaching
• Experience using Electronic Health Records
This job operates in the comfort of your home setting and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and headsets for internet calls. You will be provided with all equipment and software needed to perform your duties. You will need to have wired, high-speed internet, a private space free from noise, and an ergonomic workspace for your computer.
This is a sedentary position, but some equipment setup is required.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, 8 hours daily, Monday - Friday
No travel! Our team members' commute is typically from their kitchen to their home office.
Required Education and Experience
• Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse (LPN or LVN)
• A minimum of two years of clinical experience in med/surg, home health care, or geriatric nursing
• Hands-on experience with Electronic Medical Records as well as knowledge of Windows desktop and applications is strongly preferred
• Able to exercise initiative, judgment, organization, problem-solving, and decision-making skills is a must to be successful in this role
• Skilled in developing and maintaining effective relationships with team members and clients
• Capable of organizing work to achieve daily/weekly goals and objectives
• Excellent verbal, written and listening skills are a must. Must be bilingual in English and Spanish