Position Summary - MUST BE BILINGUAL IN RUSSIAN/ ENGLISH
The LPN Chronic Care Coordinator position will perform telephonic encounters with patients on behalf of our partners and develop detailed care plans.
Wellbox is seeking a Nurse who is fluent in reading, writing, and speaking Russian to work from their home office while complying with HIPAA privacy laws. Wellbox wants its team members to have the opportunity to balance their work-life with their home life. Full-time team members will need to dedicate 40 hours per week to care for their assigned patients (we are not hiring for part-time or PRN positions), and there is some flexibility in choosing which hours you work.
This is a full-time position.
- Develops a positive interaction with patients on behalf of our practices.
- Translates English documentation into Spanish documentation.
- Conducts telephonic visits with patients using motivational interviewing techniques.
- Develops detailed care plans for both the doctors and patients. The care plans exist for prevention and intervention purposes.
- Abides by the plan of care and orders of the practice. The Care Coordinator is to abstain from any additional plans of care, such as any over-the-counter medication or any exercise program not prescribed by your provider.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competencies Required to Perform the Position
- Registered Nurse with a current active license in the state of residency
- Understand health care goals associated with chronic disease management provided by the practice
- Ability to provide prevention and intervention for multiple disease conditions through motivational coaching
- Experience using Electronic Health Records
- Technical literacy is a must to succeed in this role
- Must be bilingual English/ Spanish and be able to document in Spanish
This job operates in the comfort of your home setting and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and headsets for internet calls. You will be provided with all equipment and software needed to perform your duties. You will need to have high-speed, wired internet (cannot be a satellite, WiFi, or hot spot) and a private space free from noise, and an ergonomic workspace for your computer.
This is a sitting role, but must be able to set up computer equipment including a 32" monitor.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full-Time, Employee position.
No travel! Our team member's commute is typically from their kitchen to their home office.
Required Education and Experience
- LPN License required
- A minimum of two years of clinical experience in a Med Surge setting and/or home health care preferred
- Hands-on experience with Electronic Medical Records as well as knowledge of Windows desktop and applications
- The ability to exercise initiative, judgment, organization, problem-solving, and decision-making skills are a must to be successful in this role
- Skilled in developing and maintaining effective relationships with team members and clients
- Capable of organizing work to achieve daily/weekly goals and objectives
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills are a must.