Wellbox is a growing healthcare company that provides innovative chronic, preventative, and virtual care management solutions. These comprehensive solutions help assess and improve the health outcomes of our patients.
Wellbox is hiring two Patient Technical Support Associates to cover evening and weekend shifts. Associates provide non-medical support for patients online, over the phone, and through SMS. Primary job duties include handling ticket queues, making and returning patient calls regarding technical issues, and handling shipping, setup, and returns of medical devices.
- Speaking to patients on the phone to solve non-medical, technology-related requests
- Shipping and tracking medical devices
- Managing work queues and ensuring service levels are met
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a regular, full-time position. The standard operating hours of Wellbox Helpdesk are 8:00 am - 8:00 pm ET daily. The two shifts we need to be covered are Sunday-Thursday from 12 pm - 8 pm, and Tuesday-Saturday from 12 pm - 8 pm ET.
Required Education and Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable querying multiple databases and working in a variety of platforms
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.