Wellbox is a growing healthcare company that provides innovative chronic, preventative, and virtual care management solutions. These comprehensive solutions help assess and improve the health outcomes of our patients.
As a direct result of the number of COVID-19 tests being performed all over the country, it has become increasingly difficult for test results to be delivered to impacted patients in a timely and efficient manner. This has overburdened the healthcare system and decreased the quality-of-care patients are able to receive.
Wellbox has recently been engaged by a company performing COVID-19 tests, on behalf of the government, to assist with this challenge.
Wellbox nurses will be providing high-quality telephonic interactions with bilingual patients who have been tested for COVID-19, sharing their results with them, providing the necessary information, and answering their questions and concerns.
This job operates in a professional, remote environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is an independent contractor position. Patient coverage is needed daily from 8 am – 9 pm in the patient’s time zone (EST or CST currently). Contractors may sign up to cover shifts that are 4, 6, or 8 hours and will be expected to be working in a dedicated office space, free from outside noise and in a HIPAA compliant fashion.
- Contacts patients with results from their COVID-19 test
- Receives inbound calls from patients and utilizes the Wellbox Operating System to look up patient information and report test results
- Educates patients on recommended protocols to follow in cases of positive test results
- Provides general education about COVID-19
Required Education and Experience
- Two or more years’ nursing experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including Outlook, Excel, and SharePoint
- Capable of making independent decisions with the use of good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Understanding and comfortability working with Phrase Express and Wellbox Operating System a plus
Nurses will be compensated for each completed patient interaction. Patient interactions will last a minimum of 5 minutes and average a total of 10 minutes.
- $4 per completed interaction lasting less than five minutes (Saturdays and Sundays)
- $11 per completed interaction lasting more than five minutes (Saturdays and Sundays)
- $1.50 per voicemail left for a patient. After a voicemail is left patients may be placed in follow-up with the option to continue the follow-up and attempt to turn the call into a $3 or $10 interaction listed above.