Wellbox is a growing healthcare company that provides innovative chronic, preventative, and virtual care management solutions. These comprehensive solutions help assess and improve the health outcomes of our patients.
Wellbox is seeking a passionate individual to play a pivotal role in improving the health of our patients. The Chronic Care Coordinator will help patients manage chronic health conditions, organize health records, collaborate with an extended care team, coordinate care, and develop wellness plans.
· Manage and support our patient’s health care needs via phone conversations and via our technology.
· Manage and support a personalized care plan for each member to address their physical, mental, and preventative health.
· Coach members to reach their goals of medication management, following medical treatment plans, healthful eating, weight management, increasing activity, stress reduction, and sleep improvement.
· Connect members with professionals such as nutritionists, nurses, and doctors who can also assist them in meeting their health care needs.
· Prepare members for appointments, procedures, and provide efficient follow-up.
· Coordinate some administrative aspects of medical record recovery, appointment management, and insurance claims.
· Review insurance plans and suggest tips to get the most from their benefits.
· Proactively suggest services relevant to each member.
This job operates in a professional, remote environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some equipment setup may be required.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a regular, full-time position. The standard operating hours of Wellbox is Monday through Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm.
Required Education and Experience
· Medical Assistant Certification/Licensed Nursing Assistance considered with experience, other fields within healthcare considered
· 1-2 years of clinical experience
· Experience in care coordination or care management, Health Coaching, Nursing, Motivational Interviewing counseling
· A true passion for caring for patients
· Excellent ability to think creatively and proactively
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Ability to quickly adapt to new processes, software changes, and priorities
· A sincere interest in helping people and working for a company that is making amazing strides both within the healthcare industry and for patients
· Bilingual candidates preferred