Wellbox is a growing healthcare company that provides innovative chronic, preventative, and virtual care management solutions. These comprehensive solutions help assess and improve the health outcomes of our patients.
We work in a wide variety of Electronic Health Records, databases, and billing systems. This position will provide the employee a diverse wealth of experience in managing medical data and supporting our Data and Innovation teams.
· Assist with internal data collection, processing, and reporting
· Update Practice info pages with new videos, guides, and updates
· Manage Microsoft Teams Groups
· Manage credential deactivations by communicating with practices, updating LastPass, and updating Spreadsheets
· Login setup training for new clinical staff’s EHRs
· Login troubleshooting and password assistance
· Assist in editing EHR Training videos
This job operates in a professional environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some equipment setup may be required.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a regular, full-time position. The standard operating hours of Wellbox is Monday through Friday, 8am – 4:30pm.
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-experience
· 1 – 2 years applicable experience
· Understanding basic database structures and concepts
· Experience with Microsoft applications including Excel and Access
· Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience
· Helpdesk database experience a plus
· Experience with LastPass, Spiceworks, SharePoint, OneNote, TeamViewer, GoToMeeting, Zoom, WebEx, VPNs
· Ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively