Wellbox is a growing healthcare company that provides innovative chronic, preventative, and virtual care management solutions. These comprehensive solutions help assess and improve the health outcomes of our patients.
Under the direction of the Clinical Director, the QA Specialist will ensure the telephone calls and documentation completed by the Chronic Care Coordinators (CCC) reach the highest degree of quality.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs quality assurance reviews by evaluating documentation performed by Chronic Care Coordinators in adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures
- Coordinates with the Clinical Supervisors and Clinical Director when reporting Quality Assurance issues and/or concerns
- Observes and adheres to HIPAA regulatory compliance standards
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of current nursing best practices and patient education guidelines
- Understands and recognizes the Nurse Practice Acts, Rules and Regulations that govern nursing practice
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of CMS guidelines
- Adhere to all other responsibilities as delegated by the Clinical Director
- Monitors and evaluates CCC phone calls and care plans for accuracy and quality
Competencies Required to Perform the Position
· Microsoft Office
· Various Electronic Medical Records (EMR) to include the Hello Health platform
· Ability and desire to learn additional technological support systems to facilitate workflows associated with Wellbox and associated practices.
Due to Covid-19 all Wellbox positions are currently operating remotely. This position may return to operating in a professional office environment later.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, four hours daily.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Two plus years of clinical experience
- One-year experience in a setting requiring review and evaluation of clinical care rendered
- Type a minimum of 45 WPM
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred