Wellbox is a growing healthcare company that provides innovative chronic, preventative and virtual care management solutions. These comprehensive solutions help assess and improve the health outcomes of our patients.
Wellbox is seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to lead its Clinical Services Team. This person would embrace our vision of providing positive healthcare experiences and outcomes to the patients that we serve. The Clinical Services team is predominantly a remote workforce with the Director and Supervisors located in office.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Being available as a resource to the clinical team.
· Working with Sales to present and help close deals.
· Collaborating with Account Management to educate customers and strengthen relationships.
· Working with Executive Management to explain the clinical program to investors, potential investors, and board members.
· Operating closely with program and software development teams to offer clinical input into our programs and services.
· Interviewing new hires.
· Setting and meeting deliverable deadlines.
· Teaching clinical staff how to be productive in our Chronic Care Management program.
· Performing quality assurance for phone calls and documentation of care plans.
· Understand goals of disease management.
· Knowledge of evidence-based practices such as Motivational Interviewing.
· Problem solving and program development skills.
· Ability to demonstrate budget and expense management.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Experience using Electronic Health Records.
This position has supervisory responsibilities over RNs, LPNs, and MAs.
Occasional travel to partnered practices across the USA.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with an expected 40-hour workweek. Days and hours are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm. The company reserves the right to change work schedules as needed, with reasonable notice, to meet business needs.
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
· Minimum of four years of clinical experience
· Minimum of three years of management experience