Wellbox is a growing healthcare company that provides innovative chronic, preventative and virtual care management solutions. These comprehensive solutions help assess and improve the health outcomes of our patients.
Wellbox is seeking a dynamic and well-spoken individual to join the enrollment team. This person would embrace our vision of providing positive healthcare experiences and outcomes to the patients we serve.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Contacts 150+ program eligible patients by outbound phone calls to educate them on the Chronic Care Management (CCM) program
· Engages with patients over the phone and identifies how CCM could benefit them the most to better explain the value it can bring them
· Meets or exceeds weekly and monthly production quotas
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time, remote position. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8 hours daily, with a thirty-minute break for lunch. Hours may vary.
Required Education, Experience, and Competencies
· Minimum one-year call center experience, healthcare setting preferred
· Must have a clear and pleasant speaking voice
· Energetic personality
· Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced and quota-driven environment
· Proven experience meeting or exceeding goals in a call center environment