Wellbox is a growing healthcare company that provides innovative chronic, preventative and virtual care management solutions. These comprehensive solutions help assess and improve the health outcomes of our patients.
Wellbox is seeking a dynamic and well-spoken individual to join the Patient Outreach team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, outbound call environment and would embrace our vision of providing positive healthcare experiences and outcomes to the patients we serve. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in Healthcare Sales, Healthcare Administration, or Customer Service Management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Contacts program eligible patients by outbound phone calls to educate them on the Chronic Care Management (CCM) program
· Fields and directs inbound customer concerns ensuring patient experience with Wellbox exceeds expectations
· Engages with patients over the phone and identifies how CCM could benefit them the most to better explain the value it can bring them
· Meets or exceeds weekly and monthly production quotas
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8 hours daily, with a thirty-minute break for lunch. Hours may vary.
Required Education, Experience, and Competencies
· Associates or bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum one-year customer service experience; experience within healthcare settings is preferred
· Must have a clear and pleasant speaking voice
· Proven experience meeting or exceeding goals in a quota-driven environment
· A passion for wellness and helping others achieve their wellness goals