Wellbox is a growing healthcare company that provides innovative chronic, preventative and virtual care management solutions. These comprehensive solutions help assess and improve the health outcomes of our patients.
Wellbox is seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to lead the charge on its patient experience initiatives. This person would embrace our vision of providing positive healthcare experiences by implementing and overseeing a strategic plan intended to improve patient engagement and satisfaction with our programs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Analyzes and reviews patient satisfaction data from comments, letters, surveys, and phone calls
· Produces weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as well as custom requests as needed on patient satisfaction, engagement and program disenrollment
· Interprets patient satisfaction analytics into an actionable plan
· Collaborates with all patient-facing departments to responding to patient concerns that are received via letter, website, survey, or phone call
· Has empathetic and relationship-centered communications with patients and families via phone call or written correspondence
· Works alongside the management team to develop a patient experience plan; oversees the implementation and progress of that plan
· Manages the call quality and productivity of the patient outreach and support team; works with the team to improve performance where needed
This person is responsible for training and managing a team of 8-10 call center employees.
Limited to no travel is required.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time, in-office position. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 am – 4:30 pm, with a thirty-minute break for lunch.
Required Education, Experience, and Competencies