Wellbox is a growing healthcare company that provides innovative chronic, preventative and virtual care management solutions. These comprehensive solutions help assess and improve the health outcomes of our patients.
Wellbox is seeking a dynamic individual to assist with gathering, documenting, and tracking business operational needs for an internally developed care management system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Help shepherd internal programs to completion
· Document operational objectives by studying business functions
· Gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats from the operational team.
· Analyze end user requirements by constructing workflow charts and writing specifications.
· Provides help desk support for internal system, documents issue details within JIRA and escalates to R&D. Provides troubleshooting steps for end users.
· Maintains intense knowledge of internal system and related interfaces for continued system development and operational growth.
· Works directly with operational team for requirement gathering and prioritization. Communicates and coordinates operational requirements with senior systems analyst.
· Recommends system controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
· Provides references for users by writing and maintaining end user documentation for regularly scheduled system releases.
· Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Soft Skill Requirements: Detail oriented, Verbal and written communication skills, Technical and computer oriented, Problem-solving skills, Strong work ethic, Ability to work in a team.
Limited (up-to monthly) travel to off-site developer offices in Georgia will be required.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time, in-office position. Our standard hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 am – 4:30 pm. Some flexibility with hours may be required in tandem with strategic initiatives.
Required Education, Experience, and Competencies