The position of the RN Chronic Care Coordinator, Remote will perform telephonic encounters with patients on behalf of our partners and develops detailed care plans.
Wellbox is seeking Registered Nurses to work from their home office while complying with HIPAA privacy laws. You will set your own hours and will not be held to a daily work hour schedule. Wellbox wants its team members to have the flexibility to balance their work life with their home life. This is a 1099 Independent Contractor role. This unique business model allows you to choose what days and what hours of the day you dedicate to caring for your patients.
· Develops a positive interaction with patients on behalf of our practices
· Develops detailed care plans for both the doctors and patients. The care plans exist for prevention and intervention purposes.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competencies Required to Perform the Position
· Registered Nurse with a current active license in the state of residency
· Understand health care goals associated with chronic disease management provided by the practice
· Ability to perform care gap analysis for multiple disease conditions through motivational coaching, community resources, and educational interventions,and provide care coordination.
· Experience using Electronic Health Records
· Technical literacy
This job operates in the comfort of your home setting and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and headsets for internet calls. You will be provided with all equipment and software needed to perform your duties. You will need to have high-speed, wired internet, and a private space free from noise and an ergonomic work-space for your computer.
This is a sedentary role but must be able to set up computer equipment including a 32" monitor.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is an Independent Contractor position. The Care Coordinator will be assigned a patient panel and expected to reach a minimum of 120 patients per calendar month. The pay structure is production-based; the Care Coordinators are paid per completed "billable event".
Pay for Billable Events (BEs)
The pay for this role is production only, no base pay or hourly rate:
20 minute "simple" visit: $9.50-$10.50 per completed event
60 minute "complex" visit: $35 per completed event
No travel! Our team members commute is typically from their kitchen to their home office.
Required Education and Experience
· BSN in Nursing strongly preferred
· A minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience in a Med Surge setting and/or home health care
· Hands-on experience with Electronic Medical Records as well as knowledge of Windows desktop and applications is strongly preferred
· Able to exercise initiative, judgment, organization, problem-solving and decision-making skills is a must to be successful in this role
· Skilled in developing and maintaining effective relationships with team members and clients
· Capable of organizing work to achieve daily/weekly goals and objectives
· Excellent verbal, written and listening skills are a must.