Wellbox delivers Chronic Care Management (CCM) services for patients nationwide. We partner with independent practices to deliver remote services to their patients. We are a seeking full-time, Healthcare Documentation Specialist (HDS) to learn the Electronic Health Records (EHR) in which we work and ensure that encounters are documented correctly.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Review and complete CCM documentation in a variety of EHRs
- Provide feedback to Chronic Care Coordinators (CCCs) to increase accuracy and quality
- Ensure notes are correctly delivered for billing
- Bridge communication between partnered providers and CCCs
- Observe HIPAA guidelines
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time, in-office position. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 11:30 am – 8:00 pm with a thirty-minute break for lunch.
Required Education and Experience
- Must be a CMA with CURRENT certification
- Familiar with medical terminology, basic anatomy and physiology, and pharmacology
- Strong written communication skills and excellent grammar
- Familiarity with Windows platform, Microsoft Office Suite, and computer competency
- Experience working in an EHR
Please note this job description does not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.