Wellbox is a telehealth and remote services company, partnering with healthcare providers to provide off-site patient services.
Wellbox is seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor for our Jacksonville office. The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the clinical setting and preferred one (1) year supervisory experience.
The Nurse Supervisor will supervise a team of remotely-employed nurses providing chronic care management.
The supervisor is responsible for:
· Clinical training on Wellbox process, Simple and Complex visits, as well as certain Wellbox technologies
· Ensuring that production levels are met by team
· Provide clinical and technical resources for their team
· Weekly/PRN touch bases with team
· TimeC administrative duties
· Assist with process and policy development PRN
· Attend company and department meetings
· Ensure their nurses provide high-quality care for patients enrolled in the program by performing frequent quality checks on veteran and newly acquired nurses.
This position has supervisory responsibilities over the remotely employed Chronic Care Coordinators.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. This is an in-office position with standard business hours.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position is full-time. The standard operating hours of Wellbox is Monday through Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm.
Required Education and Experience
• BSN in Nursing strongly preferred
• Excellent verbal, written and listening skills are a must
• Hands-on experience with Electronic Medical Records as well as knowledge of Windows desktop and applications is strongly preferred.
• Able to exercise initiative, judgment, organization, problem-solving and decision-making skills is a must to be successful in this role.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.