The Care Coordinator provides customer service assistance to clients who are arranging medical services
or products to be provided to Workers’ Compensation patients. This person is the first and main point of
contact for clients as well as network providers. This position is remote/hybrid eligible following satisfactory completion of an introductory training period.
• Responsible for assisting clients via phone, email, and fax.
• Ability to answer questions regarding medical services/products and pricing.
• Arrange for patients to receive medical services/products in a timely manner.
• Locate vendors in areas when there is no network coverage; relay vendor details to Provider
• Follow up with patients to ensure that all services/products were provided and that patient’s
needs have been met.
• Update clients verbally and via email throughout and following the order process.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1-2 years of customer service or patient experience preferred.
• Highly organized.
• Strong problem-solving and group work skills.
• Ability to interact with people of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
• Sound, current computer and small office management skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Orchid Medical is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment, free of discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions at Orchid Medical are based solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.