Medacta® is an international orthopaedics company specializing in the design and production of innovative orthopaedic products and the development of accompanying surgical techniques. Established in 1999 in Switzerland, Medacta’s products and surgical techniques are characterized by innovation. Medacta is a pioneer in developing new offerings on the basis of the minimally invasive surgical techniques, in particular its Anterior Minimally Invasive Surgery (AMIS®) technique for hip replacements. Medacta has leveraged its orthopaedic expertise and comprehensive understanding of the human body to develop the sophisticated MySolutions technology, which offers surgeons highly personalized pre-operative planning and implant placement methodologies by creating advanced personalized kinematic models and 3D planning tools for use in hip, knee, shoulder and spine procedures.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a full Accounts receivable, collection environment.
· Written Communication Skills, Oral Communication Skills,
· Mathematical Aptitude, Negotiations,
· Organization, Professionalism, Project Management, Time Management, Process Improvement, Change Management.
· Intermediate level with Microsoft Office Excel & Word. Navision operating system a plus
High School Degree, Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
· Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
· Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
· Resolves customer billing problems with Customer Service and Sales.
· Resolves accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
· Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
· Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
· Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection management reports.
· Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
· E-Mail documents to accounts and follow up.
· Assist with the daily posting of cash receipts as required.
· Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.