Medacta® is an international orthopaedics company specializing in the design and production of innovative orthopaedic products and the development of accompanying surgical techniques. Established in 1999 in Switzerland, Medacta’s products and surgical techniques are characterized by innovation. Medacta is a pioneer in developing new offerings on the basis of the minimally invasive surgical techniques, in particular its Anterior Minimally Invasive Surgery (AMIS®) technique for hip replacements. Medacta has leveraged its orthopaedic expertise and comprehensive understanding of the human body to develop the sophisticated MySolutions technology, which offers surgeons highly personalized pre-operative planning and implant placement methodologies by creating advanced personalized kinematic models and 3D planning tools for use in hip, knee, shoulder and spine procedures.
Medacta is looking for a Corporate Accounts Executive to join the team in Franklin, TN! A successful person in the position would be someone who is an analytical thinker with proven success in calling on the IDN and GPO market within the orthopedic medical device or similar industry.
Medacta USA is located in Cool Springs/Franklin, TN. Medacta values medical education, innovation and healthcare sustainability!
The Principal Duties of the role are as follows:
· Identify and target specific IDN’s for the sole purpose of obtaining specific sales goals as defined by senior sales management.
· Act as lead conduit for all IDN RFPs and as liaison for contract negotiation and implementation.
· Ensure maximum sales penetration through matrix of hospital leadership, GPO contact, and Medacta senior sales management team.
· Participate in IDN vendor fairs, conferences and act as strategic business partner for Medacta with IDN corporate.
· Initiate, maintain and further develop all business relationships at the IDN corporate level, including existing and potential business partners.
· Serve as key liaison for regional GPO’s including branch facilities of national GPOs’ in the implantation of National GPO agreements.
· Act as a field account management resource for all National, Regional and IDN contracts.
· Provide CFO ASP forecasts along with business explanations for use in annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
· Aligns with the commercial Joints and Spine General Managers on sales growth strategies.
· Leads Corporate Accounts data analyst team to quantify product line (H&K, Shoulder, Spine, Sports Med) ASP impact compared to prior year and budget. Works with finance team on monthly finance package explanations on pricing related matters impacting financial/profitability performance.
· Leads Corporate Accounts team to quantify rebate and admin fee model financial impacts.
· Reviews and approves rebate and admin fees to ensure consistency with contracts.
· Ensures all commercial contracts are logged and provided to finance for review in compliance with company policy. New contract proposals are reviewed with CFO and commercial general managers to ensure alignment with sales growth targets and financial profitability.
· Assists CFO as needed with proforma assumptions on business development deals
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel sofied.