Responsible for transferring medical equipment goods and stock from one location to another. The Logistics Associate works closely with operations and sales to ensure the safety and on-time transfer and delivery of medical device equipment.
- Completes specialized assigned tasks that frequently require the exchange of detailed technical or sensitive information.
- Read maps and route configuration and follow them.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holiday, as well as emergency off-hours as required and determined by Medacta USA.
- Complies with patient privacy laws
- Ensures prompt and courteous service is delivered to all customers in person and in all communications.
- Shares information with all team members to improve ability to service customers
- Safely loads, unloads, secures and delivers medical equipment to customers.
- Educates and engages customers at the time of delivery
- Ships and receives medical equipment and supplies
- Assists with inventory management
- Other duties may be assigned at Medacta USA's discretion.
- Minimum Educational Requirements: High school degree required, Bachelor Degree(BS/BA) preferred
- Minimum Experience Requirements: A minimum of 2-3 years related experience
- Minimum Skill Requirements: Proactive self-starter. Demonstrated knowledge of principals and methods for moving medical device equipment including customer delivery and pick up of medical equipment; inventory maintenance. Must have a valid driver's license.
- Equipment or Machines Used: PC/Microsoft software suite, Mac/iOS, general office equipment, smart phone and mobile apps.
- Interpersonal Contacts: External: Allied health professionals, personnel. Internal: Sales Personnel, Customer Service, Compliance, Quality and Regulatory.
- Adverse/Hazardous Environment: General office environment, hospitals and operations rooms. Physical: Lifting, transporting surgical instruments and implant bins up to 40 lbs.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibility, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.