The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for supporting the company's sales goals through excellent customer service, maintaining quality relations with existing accounts, and providing sales coverage by performing the following duties:
Minimum Educational Requirements: High School diploma, Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) preferred.
Minimum Experience Requirements: A minimum of 5 years solid hands on experience in customer service role. Experience working with field sales and sales management with a medical technology company or manufacturing/distribution environment is a plus
Minimum Skill Requirements: Proactive self-starter. Must have excellent oral and written communication and administrative skills. Ability to work effectively with a diverse work group. Ability to plan, organize and execute multiple projects simultaneously despite competing priorities.
Equipment or Machines Used: PC/Microsoft software suite, Mac/iOS, general office equipment, smart phone and mobile apps.
· Process replenishment tickets daily: receive orders from sales representatives thru multiple channels, provide transfers to shipping department, and invoice all tickets.
· Resolve lot problems, which involve transferring material when necessary to enable processing of tickets.
· Analyze customer issues / problems and provide users with written and verbal instructions for best practices and problem resolution.
· Interface and contribute ideas to the team bringing customer perspective.
· Contact sales representatives when information is needed to process tickets and provides information to sales reps as they call in regard to tickets sent in.
· Process customer requests for surgeries in a timely manner. Inform sales representatives of back orders and process transfers for any back ordered items needed for surgery.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Develop and maintain strong relationship with sales representatives.
· Report Open Tickets weekly.
· Other tasks and projects as assigned.
· Travel to field locations to provide training and to ensure policies and best practices are implemented.
- Travel of up to 5% may be required.