Broadcast Management Group, Inc (“BMG”) is a global media company specializing systems integration, live production, creative services, production staffing, consulting and event management.
BMG is headquartered in Washington, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Chicago, but our projects take us anywhere and everywhere.
Broadcast Management Group is seeking an Engineering Project Manager. The Project Manager will work with the engineering team to develop client presentations, budgets, order and track equipment and manage schedules. The Engineering Project Manager must have strong interpersonal skills and must be comfortable being client-facing.
• Develop client presentation using power point, word and excel
• Develop project budgets
• Track project cost
• Order equipment and materials for project
• Track equipment and materials orders for each project
• Manage project timeline
• Interface with clients on project status and coordinate installations
• Develop weekly activity reports on all projects for management
• Track hours each person spends per project and develop budget to actual reports
• Submit change orders
• Work with accounting on up coming vendor payment projections
• Work with BMG’s integration team on the planning and installation of broadcast systems
• Presentation development skills
• Knowledge of Word
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• Strong knowledge of Power point
• Knowledge of broadcast production and equipment
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE FOLLOWING
• Proven Project management skills
• Budgeting skills
• Knowledge of broadcast production and technology