Broadcast Management Group, Inc (“BMG”) is a global media company specializing systems integration, live production, creative services, production staffing, consulting and event management.
BMG is headquartered in Washington, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Chicago, but our projects take us anywhere and everywhere.
Broadcast Management Group (BMG) is looking for a Broadcast System Install Manager (BSIM) to work directly for BMG’s engineering team, contractors and clients. This position will be hands on-lean system installs of broadcast facilities, flight packs, and mobile production units. The BSIM will manage, and lead install teams on BMG projects. This will include pre-builds at BMG facilities and on-site at client locations.
• Recruit and vet installers in local markets for projects
• Hands on install broadcast systems
• Manage project timelines
• Manage project teams
• Work with BMG Engineering team to ensure all equipment and tools needed for a given project are deployed to client location on time
· Knowledge of different types of Broadcast equipment and the types of connectors used
· Terminate, label and test video, audio, control and network wires from a wire list
· Prepare and install broadcast and network equipment in equipment racks and production consoles using proper hardware and racking methods
· Ability to pull cables between sub-systems and rooms
· Knowledge of approved broadcast installation standards and techniques.
· Ability to read and understand CAD wiring drawings
· Ability to wire up equipment using company policies and standards for quality and neatness
· 5+ years of broadcast and AV system integration
· Preferred that they have an Infocomm CTS-I certification
· Ability to travel on extended trips
· Flexibly in work schedule
Knowledge of CAD software
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE FOLLOWING
You do not have 5 years plus of broadcast systems installation experience
You are not able to do extended travel