Production Assistant Intern
Broadcast Management Group is seeking a forward-thinking individual for a fast paced OTT network. We are looking to hire an intern with a passion to be in television production. Our network is currently live streaming 6 shows on an OTT platform, with more on the way.
The intern hired for this position will need a strong ambition to be in a television control room environment. He/she will need critical thinking skills, a sense of urgency and willingness to jump in wherever needed.
In school experience, in a news room setting, preferred but not necessary.
• Contribute to live production
• Running prompter for live shows
• Assist in turning over sets for different shows daily
• Perform daily tasks in the control room
• Setting up and maintaining a studio
• Television production major or similar role
• Solid understanding of what it takes to be in TV
• Energetic and creative
• Hard-working and team-oriented
• Experience in a live television environment
• Shadowing, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
• Being able to be hands on with equipment
• Opportunity to participate in live shows events
• Flexible schedule for students
• Compensation available