Broadcast Management Group (BMG) is looking for a Broadcast System Installer to work directly for BMG’s Vice President of Engineering. This position will work on a wide range of tasks, as described below, assisting the VP Of Engineering to perform integration-related tasks.
· Knowledge of different types of Broadcast equipment and the types of connectors used
· Terminate, label and test video, audio, control and network wires from a wire list
· Prepare and install broadcast and network equipment in equipment racks and production consoles using proper hardware and racking methods
· Ability to pull cables between sub-systems and rooms
· Knowledge of approved broadcast installation standards and techniques.
· Ability to read and understand wiring drawings
· Ability to wire up equipment using company policies and standards for quality and neatness
· 5+ years of broadcast and AV system integration
· Preferred that they have an Infocomm CTS-I certification
· Must have your own tools