You will be responsible for:
· Designing and leading teams to develop application UIs and digital outputs of a content management system
· Ensuring all designs and coding comply to documented user stories, security best practices, and performance guidelines
· Assisting with design of test frameworks for the application
· Resolving complicated UI problems and bugs that may come up during development and release
· Participating and sharing status in daily stand-ups and team planning sessions as part of our Kanban development methodology
You must possess the following qualifications to be considered for this position.
· Extensive web development skills including HTML, CSS, and XML
· Good understanding of web security (OWASP, SANS, CORS)
· Understanding of language-specific concepts such as inheritance, scoping, type-coercing, etc.
Competency in the following areas will help you excel in this position:
· Experience with test automation and willingness to cover your code with automated tests
· Test frameworks - Mocha, Selenium, and Cypress.
· JSON data interchange format / XML
· Git and trunk-based development in a team environment (merge requests, branching, push, and pulls)
· Proven and demonstrable skills as it relates to verbal and written communication (in English)
· Ability to estimate work and track time on tasks
· Ability and desire to focus on deadlines and complete work efficiently
· Professional and friendly support skills to assist with problems and solutions
· Detailed and quality oriented
· Self-aware with ability to improve based on manager, team, or other feedback
· Energetic, positive, with the ability to bring a “can do” attitude to challenges
Total compensation for this role is market competitive, in the range of $110,000-$140,000 annually, DOE.
In addition to our commitment to equal pay for equal work, Xyleme is also committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, age, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, or veteran status.