- Identify and spearhead strategic partnerships in the OTT/Application sector, Linear Channels, and inventory acquisition to foster business growth.
- Cultivate prospective clientele for OTTera's products and services, aimed at monetizing OTT/Application and Linear Channels.
- Pursue collaboration opportunities with content owners/distributors, OTT content aggregators, and OTT platforms to expand the reach of OTT/Application and Linear Channels.
- Develop relationships with manufacturers/brands, chipset companies, technical solution providers, media organizations, and other OTT partners to explore potential inventory opportunities for OTTera.
- Nurture and deepen existing partnerships, such as those consumer electronics manufacturers/brands and media companies.
- Provide strategic market intelligence and data analysis insights to identify emerging business opportunities within the evolving OTT industry landscape.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with both internal and external stakeholders to develop and refine go-to-market strategies.
- Create essential materials for partnership pitches, and implement systems, methodologies, and processes to establish scalable commercial capabilities.
- Conduct regular meetings to update business dynamics and share insights, fostering inspiration and adding value to the team.
- Prepare semi-monthly reports for regular review by Stephen Hodge, CEO of OTTera.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in business development, sales, and/or marketing preferred
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful business strategies
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proficient with MS Office
OTTera, a prominent white-label OTT service with over 14 years of experience, specializes in crafting personalized OTT applications and FAST channels spanning various genres. Our StreamBridge™ global distribution service seamlessly bridges the gap between our clients and audiences worldwide, across multiple platforms. Additionally, AdNet+™, OTTera's monetization offering, manages CTV and OTT inventory globally with direct and programmatic media partnerships for our clients.
At OTTera, we are actively seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic team. We welcome those who are passionate about contributing fresh perspectives, enhancing our capabilities to execute ongoing projects, and embracing the ever-changing challenges of our industry. Be a vital part of our mission to shape the future of content through our agile methods, strategic foresight, and expertise in this field.
Our core team is headquartered in heart of Los Angeles and we have multiple team members around the world, including Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Delhi, New York, Paris, Dubai, Shenzhen, Cape Town and London, and Montevideo.
We pride ourselves on diversity and working with a worldwide team of people from different backgrounds. We have a very collaborative engineering team — we have formal standups twice a week, but also frequent informal standups and rubber-duck sessions to help chat through those sticky little issues we all run into.
This is a fast-paced, dynamic environment — there are a lot of moving parts and a lot of different initiatives going on at once. Looking for folks that are organized, flexible, able to self-direct, ask the necessary questions, and help us keep building this amazing rocket as we’re flying it!