Title: Front Desk and Office Administrator
Status: Part -Time
Location: Buena Park, CA
Division: Business Services
Islamic Relief USA is seeking a Front Desk and Office Administrator for our California office who will be responsible for operational functions in the office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Opening office procedures.
· Reception/Front Desk Duties.
· Receive ship and distribute all mail and packages to office staff.
· Coordinate with building management and external vendors for all facilities issues.
· Assist with all current vendor relations and help create new ones.
· Travel desk duties; coordinate air, hotel and car arraignments for staff and guests.
· Organize and manage storage space.
· Assist with organizational events and activities.
· Assist with preparing office/cubical space for staff.
· Supporting Assisting Assistant Director of Operations on various projects.
· Picking up supplies from local vendors.
· Performs other duties as necessary.
Qualifications and Competencies:
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent, along with minimum 2 – years’ experience.
· Extremely well organized.
· Knowledge of travel websites and booking travel arraignments.
· Strong interpersonal and oral communications skills.
· Effective written communications skills in email correspondence and memorandums.
· Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
· Ability to effectively solve problems.
· Strong attention to details.
· Cultural sensitivity in working with a wide array of ethnicities.
· Must be eligible to work in the United States.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Ability to lift 40 lbs.
· Travel & errands duties are required.
At Islamic Relief USA we are committed to safeguarding and protecting all individuals we come into contact with through our work. IRUSA representatives must adhere to its organizational values: Sincerity, Excellence, Compassion, Social Justice, and Custodianship. In accordance with these values, IRUSA operates and enforces policies on Safeguarding, Code of Ethics, and Anti-Harassment and Discrimination.