Title: Front Desk and Office Administrator
Status: Regular (part-time - 25 hours per week)
Location: Buena Park, CA
Division: Business Services
Islamic Relief USA is seeking a Front Desk and Office Administrator for our Buena Park office who will be responsible for operational functions in the office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opening office procedures.
- Reception/Front Desk Duties.
- Receive, ship and distribute all mail and packages to office staff.
- Coordinate with building management and external vendors for all facilities issues.
- Assist with all current vendor relations and help create new ones.
- Travel desk duties; coordinate air, hotel and car arraignments for staff and guests.
- Organize and manage storage space.
- Assist with organizational events and activities.
- Assist with preparing office/cubical space for staff.
- Assisting Operations Manager on various projects.
- Picking up supplies from local vendors.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, along with minimum 2 – years’ experience.
- Extremely well organized.
- Knowledge of travel websites and booking travel arraignments.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communications skills.
- Effective written communications skills in email correspondence and memorandums.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
- Ability to effectively solve problems.
- Strong attention to details.
- Cultural sensitivity in working with a wide array of ethnicities.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Travel & errands duties are required.