Senior Product Manager at Higg
Higg is the sustainability insights platform for consumer goods businesses – delivering software and services for measuring, managing, and sharing supply chain performance data.
From materials to products, from facilities to stores, from emissions to working conditions, Higg unlocks a complete view of a business’s social and environmental impact.
Built on the leading framework for sustainability measurement, Higg is trusted by global brands, retailers, and manufacturers to provide the single source of ESG intelligence they need to accelerate business and industry transformation.
Launched in 2019 as a public-benefit corporation, Higg is the exclusive licensee of the Higg Index, the industry-leading value chain measurement methodology developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
You’re an experienced product manager who understands what it takes to define and deliver modern web-based software. You have mastered the art of finding the problems, executing the solutions, and defining KPIs that you and your team deliver against. You have experience influencing upwards to senior leadership and outwards to stakeholders and customers, and you enjoy nurturing other product managers with best practices, examples, and process improvements.
You are curious, focused, and detail-oriented. You thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and enjoy working with distributed teams. You’re able to distill complexity into clarity, see the big picture and business context, and devise creative and pragmatic solutions.
What You'll Do
- This is a senior individual contributor role
- Lead discovery and delivery cycles on multiple time horizons
- Represent the needs of internal stakeholders and customers during feature definition and design
- Translate product vision into epics and stories
- Cultivate backlog prioritization for your areas of focus
- Align teams and cross-functional partners so everyone understands what is being built, and why
- Directly support release planning and change management, including working with internal customer support and training teams
- Support the evolution of the Product Management practice at Higg through process documentation, collaboration, mentoring and continuous improvement
We'd Like To See
- 4+ years B2B software product management
- Strong understanding of and track record in enterprise software, including understanding of data privacy and training teams
- Strong discovery skills, including the use of quantitative and qualitative data
- Acumen for balancing diplomacy and leadership
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to derive actionable insights from data
- Proven track record of contributing to high performing teams
Life at Higg
Surround yourself with the kindest, smartest, and most dedicated people you’ll ever meet – who dream big, listen well, learn from their mistakes and, when things go wrong, pull together to help each other out.
Enjoy benefits including unlimited PTO, flexible working locations, health coverage (medical, dental, vision), flexible spending benefits, and retirement matching plan.
Because Higg is on a mission to change how things are made across the globe, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we strive to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that works with empathy and respect.