Associate Product Manager at Higg
Remote, Western Hemisphere, FTE
Higg is the sustainability insights platform for consumer goods industries, delivering software and services for measuring, managing, and sharing supply chain performance data.
From materials to products, from facilities to stores, across energy, waste, water, and working conditions, Higg unlocks a complete view of a business’s social and environmental impact. Spun out of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition in 2019 as a public-benefit technology company, Higg is the exclusive licensee of the Higg Index, a suite of tools for the standardized measurement of supply chain sustainability.
Today, Higg is trusted by global brands, retailers, and manufacturers to provide the comprehensive intelligence needed to accelerate business and industry transformation.
You are familiar with software development practices and have some experience doing product work -- or interacting with product managers as part of a delivery team. You know how to execute on a solution given the problem and your KPIs. You have experience delivering product and process improvements, and driving work and collaboration within a cross-functional team.
You are curious, focused, and detail-oriented. You thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and enjoy working with distributed teams. You’re able to distill complexity into clarity, see the big picture and business context, and devise creative and pragmatic solutions.
What You'll Do
- This is an entry-level, direct contributor role
- Deliver on the product vision for your area of focus
- Translate product vision into epics and stories
- Own backlog prioritization
- Directly support release planning and change management, including working with internal customer support and training teams
- Support the evolution the Product Management practice at Higg through process documentation, collaboration and continuous improvement
We'd Like To See
- Some direct experience with software development processes, in either a QA, Product, Project or Engineering role
- Experience with project management
- You know your way around JIRA
Life at Higg
We’re motivated by the opportunity to help customers improve every aspect of the trillion-dollar industries that touch everyone’s lives. We want business to change for good, but in a way that adds up to industry-scale change, because no business can change the world alone and doing just one thing for a positive headline won't change our world fast enough. Agree?
- Be part of a team that includes software engineers, sustainability professionals, business leaders, marketers, designers, artists, number crunchers and more than a handful of farmers! (From backyard mushrooms to multi-acre orchards.)
- Surround yourself with the kindest, smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, who dream big, listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, pull together to help each other out.
- Enjoy benefits including unlimited PTO, flexible working locations, benefits packaging which includes health (medical, dental, vision) and flexible spending benefits, and retirement matching plan.
Because Higg is on a mission to change how things are made, for the planet and each of us on it, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we strive to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads and works with empathy and respect.
Qualified candidates should submit a current resume.