Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who We Are:
Higg is the sustainability insights platform for consumer goods industries, delivering software and services for measuring, managing, and sharing supply chain performance data.
From materials to products, from facilities to stores, across energy, waste, water, and working conditions, Higg unlocks a complete view of a business’s social and environmental impact. Spun out of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition in 2019 as a public-benefit technology company, Higg is the exclusive licensee of the Higg Index, a suite of tools for the standardized measurement of supply chain sustainability.
Today, Higg is trusted by global brands, retailers, and manufacturers to provide the comprehensive intelligence needed to accelerate business and industry transformation.
We currently have an opening for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our rapidly growing organization. Reporting directly to the Human Resources Director, you will be responsible for ensuring the overall administration and coordination of the talent acquisition program and goals. This role will also be responsible for delivering hiring strategies, staffing projections, recruiting, succession planning, employee development and managing the full cycle employee experience across the talent acquisition function. This is a full-time remote opportunity.
- Perform searches to select qualified job applicants to fill open positions and work with hiring managers to move candidates through the hiring process and scheduling interviews.
- Collaborate with the human resources team to develop and implement hiring strategies, evaluate hiring trends, and provide a summary of staffing data and TA metrics on a weekly basis to maintain effective communication and alignment of TA objectives
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies by analyzing staffing metrics to identify areas for continuous improvement, propose short and long-term TA goals or objectives, monitor staffing projections, turnover trends and talent gaps to meet current and future needs in the TA process that support and achieve strategic business goals
· Use creative and innovative sourcing strategies by utilizing the internal ATS, social media platforms, employee referral program, networking events, and job boards to recruit top talent and build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Ensure efficient process of gathering and creating job descriptions to gain a general understanding of the job responsibilities.
- Manage agency partnerships and vendor contracts for hard-to-fill roles
- Manage and update job requisitions in the ATS as candidates move through the recruiting life cycle
- Ensure policies, procedures, and TA programs or initiatives are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and in compliance with professional standards, state and federal, and regulatory requirements and employment laws
- Follow up regularly with new hires throughout the initial employment period.
- Participate in and support Company Events and other talent acquisition activities to build and improve company culture.
- Develop effective relationships with business partners within the organization to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in client satisfaction to influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring.
- Assists the HR team with projects and tasks as needed.
- 5 to 7 years progressive TA experience required
- Must have a strong TA background and experience to draw on for best practices and creative problem resolution
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge of federal and multi-state employment laws and regulation
- BS degree in related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with staff at all levels across the organization
- Passion for sustainability and impact, strongly preferred
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy