Senior Financial Analyst – Salary $85,000 - $105,000
Who We Are:
Higg is the sustainability insights platform for consumer goods industries, delivering software and services for measuring, managing, and sharing supply chain performance data.
From materials to products, from facilities to stores, across energy, waste, water, and working conditions, Higg unlocks a complete view of a business’s social and environmental impact. Spun out of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition in 2019 as a public-benefit technology company, Higg is the exclusive licensee of the Higg Index, a suite of tools for the standardized measurement of supply chain sustainability.
Today, Higg is trusted by global brands, retailers, and manufacturers to provide the comprehensive intelligence needed to accelerate business and industry transformation.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our rapidly growing organization. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Finance and Operations, you will be responsible for studying financial data to give advice for guiding business investments and overall financial strategy. Duties include predicting the return on investment for different investments, writing financial reports and collecting industry research to inform decision making. This is a full-time remote opportunity.
- In conjunction with the Controller, prepare monthly financial reports and provide related financial analysis (variance, trend, etc.)
- Manage company budget and reforecast process
- Establish benchmarks, KPI’s, and other metrics to measure and manage business and program effectiveness
- Support product pricing and competitive analysis
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations for growth opportunities and improve financial performance
- Develop and maintain complex financial models
- Identify trends, advise company, and recommend actions
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Ad hoc financial analysis (ROI, competitive analysis, etc.) as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 to 7 years professional experience required
- Proven working experience as a financial analyst with knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, financial modelling, corporate finance, and information analysis
- Strong financial planning and analysis (FP&A) background and experience to draw on for best practices and creative problem resolution
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel required
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and provide creative solutions
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with staff at all levels across the organization
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Excellent presentation, reporting, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for sustainability and impact, strongly preferred
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Salesforce, other MS Office, and Google suite experience is a plus
Higg offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, including a competitive benefits package which includes health (medical, dental, vision), paid time off, flexible spending benefits and a retirement matching plan.